The reading schedule begins Monday January 9th and ends Friday, March 3, 2017
For eight weeks, you will embark on an unforgettable journey through the New Testament.
Throughout the week, you’ll read on your own based on the reading schedule found on your provided CBE bookmark.
Then once a week, you’ll join in community to discuss the reading and share your journey in a small group setting.
Weekly Small Group Gathering Opportunities
Join the Conversation: (Consider one of these weekly opportunities to discuss the reading)
- Wednesdays Together, Forum, 6:15 pm (contact Pastor Scott)
- Sunday School: Forum B, 10 am (contact Pastor Drew)
- Coffee with the Pastors: Wednesdays, 9 am Cornerstone Café (contact Pastor Drew)
- High School Bible Study, Sundays at 6:30 pm in the PIT (Contact Jonathan Webster)
- Day Break Bible Study, Thursdays at 7:30 am in the Outreach Office (contact Amy Daniels)
Consider organizing your own weekly discussion group!
Click here to access great online resources, including a family friendly audio version, daily emails and videos for each Scripture reading.