There are many ways to support the initiatives of the McPIE initiative at Christ Lutheran.
- Donate Online (note McPIE in the “other box)
- Take Advantage of Matching Gifts: Does your employer offer a Matching Gift program for non-profits? We have established a Designated Fund through the Foundation for the Carolinas so that contributions can be matched. Make your check payable to the Foundation for the Carolinas and designate McClintock Partners In Education clearly on the check. Include your Employer’s Matching Gift Form. Checks and matching gift forms may be mailed to the Foundation for the Carolinas, 217 S. Tryon St., Charlotte, NC 28202.
- Help Supply a McClintock Classroom through DonorsChoose.org
- Ink Cartridge Recycling for McClintock: Drop off used ink cartridges at the McClintock collection center at the back of the Fellowship Hall. Consider collecting as a group – neighbors, the office, Scout troops or other clubs.
- Computer RECYCLING: The McPIE Computer Team is refurbishing donated computers for McClintock families. If you’re replacing your home computer or if your office is upgrading computer equipment, please consider donating your old equipment. Our team of computer experts will do a clean sweep and minor repairs so that your old computer can find a new home. Contact McPIE to make arrangements to drop off equipment for recycling at the church.
- Drop off School Supplies and Clothing for Students at the McClintock collection center at the back of the Fellowship Hall at Christ Lutheran Church or at the McClintock Front Office.
- Link your Harris Teeter VIC Card (use school code 2042) and Target REDcard(use school code 80453): Supports McClintock’s PTA and provides supplemental funds to the school with your everyday purchases. Any type of Target Card, even Target Business Cards, can be linked to McClintock. You can register in the store or call .